With more and more families relying on dual incomes, new child-care industry opportunities are everywhere – from traditional employment to the foundations of your own entrepreneurial success.
Do you live in Melbourne? Early childhood education and childcare training is only a phone call away.
The National Academy of Early Childhood offers flexible studies, with a program of weekly online webinars and supportive face-to-face course delivery in a friendly classroom environment, plus a 300 hours of practical placement.
When you enrol in the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care CHC50113, you can:
- Enjoy career-focused study
- Learn in a supportive environment
- Be supported by experienced trainers
- Access accredited training to launch your new career
- Explore all the opportunities available in the early childhood education sector
- Engage in simulated classroom settings
- Obtain the early childhood qualifications you need
For the training you need to launch your new career in a growing industry, obtain your Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care CHC50113, through NAoEC.
Our course assists you to gain career-focused knowledge, with positive outcomes that guide you to your new career as a child care educator.
Packed with industry insights and tips on launching your new career, you’ll understand how to care for and educate children with purpose and safety – with all the information you need to be able to change your professional future in an industry that continues to grow.
Enrol and Learn:
- Practical, up-to-date education in a positive learning community
- all the skills and knowledge required to successfully complete your qualification
- All about current early childhood education practices and how to find your own place within this industry
- Useful tips to prepare you for a potentially successful future in the early childhood education sector
- The skills you need to work a number of positions within the early childhood education sector, including: long day dare (room leadership); family day care (running own business); assistant in kindergarten; Outside school-hours care
- Nutrition/menu planning
- WHS (Work Health & Safety) and children’s health and safety
- Legal and ethical regulations, framework to work within
- Holistic development
- Develop cooperative behavioural guidance.
- How to lead a team
- How to identify and protect children at risk
- Hands-on interpersonal skills in your 300 hours of practical placement
Our diploma covers all the industry-relevant information you need to obtain your early childhood qualification and is backed up by ongoing support from qualified trainers. At National Academy of Early Childhood, we help you achieve your best possible course results – your best choice for early childhood education in Melbourne. Your new career in the Melbourne early childhood education sector is waiting. Contact National Academy of Early Childhood today.
At the National Academy of Early Childhood, we offer entry-level courses; no prior experience or knowledge is needed. Completion of an external first-aid course is mandatory for completion of the course.
Turn your dreams of caring for children into a professional future.
The National Academy of Early Childhood, as part of Pragmatic Training Pty Ltd, is a Registered Training Organisation which delivers Accredited Nationally Recognised Training & Non – Accredited Training, workshops & short courses.
* Please note that minimum and maximum class numbers apply for each course. Class times may vary for operational reasons. Enrolments must be received a minimum of 1 week prior to the commencement of the course.
^Length of the course will increase if interrupted by Public Holidays and School Holidays scheduled by Pragmatic Training.