As more families rely on double incomes, opportunities for employment in the child-care sector are increasing – from employment for an established provider or the beginnings of your own entrepreneurial journey.
If you live in Brisbane, early childhood education and childcare training is only a phone call away.
The National Academy of Early Childhood offers a dynamic blended delivery approach to the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care course with a flexible program of online weekly webinars, combined with the support of face-to-face workshops, plus the hands-on experience of a 300 hours of practical placement.
This qualification will assist you to:
- Be job-ready
- Learn from qualified industry experts in a supportive, flexible study environment
- Have access to experienced trainers
- Obtain your Early Childhood qualification upon successfully meeting the course requirements.
- Understand the career opportunities available in the early childhood sector
- Explore a range of exciting career opportunities in the Early Childhood Industry
Launch your career in early childhood education and care today.
When you obtain your Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care CHC50113 at the NAoEC, your professional future is bright.
To kick-start your career, secure your early childhood education qualification with our Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care CHC50113, at the National Academy of Early Childhood.
You’ll be provide with the essential tools to gain knowledge that is career-focused – and strive for positive outcomes to guide you to a new career in this thriving sector.
- Early childhood education techniques and philosophies in a learning community that is positive and practical
- Child-focused training to obtain your qualification
- How to find your place in the early childhood education industry
- The different pathways you can enjoy in the vibrant sector
- The training you need to work in a range of early childhood education positions, including: long day care (as a room leader); family day care (run your own business); kindergarten assistant; outside school-hours care
- Essential childcare practices
- Nutrition/menu planning
- WHS (Work Health & Safety) and children’s health and safety
- The ethical and legal framework to work within
- Development that is holistic and positive
- Develop cooperative behaviour guidance
- How to provide leadership in community services
- The importance of recognising and protecting children at risk
- by being exposed to industry during the 300 hours of practical placement
At the National Academy of Early Childhood, our courses are entry-level, with no prior experience or knowledge needed. We cover all the industry-relevant information you need to obtain your Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care qualification and you will enjoy the ongoing support from experienced trainers, plus a handy Q & A resource to handle all your questions.
At the National Academy of Early Childhood, we are your home for early childhood education in Brisbane.
Your career in the Brisbane early childhood education sector is waiting. Contact our friendly consultants at the National Academy of Early Childhood today.
Your dream of caring for children can become a professional reality.
Am I eligble?
Need more information?
Would love to check us out?
The National Academy of Early Childhood, as part of Pragmatic Training Pty Ltd, is a Registered Training Organisation which delivers Accredited Nationally Recognised Training & Non – Accredited Training, workshops & short courses.
* Please note that minimum and maximum class numbers apply for each course. Class times may vary for operational reasons. Enrolments must be received a minimum of 1 week prior to the commencement of the course.
^Length of the course will increase if interrupted by Public Holidays and School Holidays scheduled by Pragmatic Training.