Child Care Courses
From a CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care to a CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care – at National Academy of Early Childhood, we have a childcare course to suit your ambitions.
As the childcare industry expands internationally, there are a range of career opportunities available. At the National Academy of Early Childhood, you can experience practical childcare education that gets you job-ready – with the practical skills you need and the bonus of flexible and fun course delivery that combines online resources with the face-to-face interaction of classroom-based learning.
A childcare qualification from the National Academy of Early Childhood is your essential gateway to a successful future in the early childhood education sector.
Our Two Child Care Courses
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Benefit of Enrolling in Our Courses
- Practical, job-ready skills
- Relevant, flexible study
- Trainers who help you achieve best possible study results
- The essential childcare certificate qualification
- The launch of your new career
The early childhood education industry is growing – and you can be part of it.
When you obtain your childcare certificate at the National Academy of Early Childhood, you gain the essential qualifications you need to explore a professional future in an international industry.
When it comes to caring for and educating children, NAoEC’s childcare qualification is an important first step in your new career journey.
What you will learn
- Skills needed to succeed in a range of childcare positions
- Basic childcare practice
- Planning nutritional menus
- WHS (Work Health & Safety) and children’s health and safety
- Legal and ethical frameworks
- Holistic child development
- Strategies to manage behaviour guidance
- Knowledge to identify and protect at-risk children
- Practical placement
- The potential pathways for a sustainable childcare sector career
The National Academy of Early Childhood entry-level early childhood education courses are for everyone – with no prior knowledge or experience needed.
You’ll benefit from the consistent support of qualified trainers, and our handy learning management system includes a comprehensive Q&A to answer all your questions.
For quality early childhood education, launch your new childcare career opportunities at the National Academy of Early Childhood.
The National Academy of Early Childhood, as part of Pragmatic Training Pty Ltd is a registered training organisation and delivers Nationally Recognised Training and non-accredited training, workshops and short courses.