Talk to the National Academy of Early Childhood to find out how our childcare industry qualifications can kick-start your new career.
Our dual courses: CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care/CHC20112 Certificate II in Community Services lays the foundation for your success in the expanding Melbourne childcare industry.
Experience practical early childhood education that is focused on getting you job-ready – with the practical skills you need and the bonus of flexible and fun course delivery.
National Academy of Early Childhood’s CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care/CHC20112 Certificate II in Community Services is your essential pathway to a successful future.
No prior experience is needed – simply pick up the phone and enrol in our childcare certificate course.
With an NAoEC early childhood education qualification, you’re ready to explore a variety of career opportunities in the growing early childhood education sector.
Enrol in our CHC30113 Certificate III and CHC20112 Certificate II to enjoy:
- Practical, job-ready skills
- Relevant, flexible study
- Trainers who help you achieve best possible study results
- A nationally recognised early childhood education certificate qualification
- The launch of your new career
The early childhood education industry is growing – and you can be part of it.
When you obtain your early childhood education certificate at the National Academy of Early Childhood, you gain the essential qualifications you need to explore a professional future in an international industry.
When it comes to caring for and educating children, this essential early childhood education qualification is critical – an important first step in your new career journey.
At National Academy of Early Childhood, you learn:
- Skills needed to succeed in a range of early childhood educator positions
- Basic early childhood education practice
- Planning nutritional menus
- WHS (Work Health & Safety) and children’s health and safety
- Legal and ethical frameworks
- Holistic child development
- Strategies to manage behaviour guidance
- Knowledge to identify and protect at-risk children
- Practical placement
- The potential pathways for a sustainable early childhood education sector career
The NAoEC early childhood education courses in Melbourne are for everyone – with no prior knowledge or experience needed.
You’ll benefit from the consistent support of accredited trainers, and our handy online resources include a comprehensive Q & A to answer all your questions.
For quality early childhood education, launch your new early childhood education career opportunities in Melbourne at the National Academy of Early Childhood.
To find out more, contact our National Academy of Early Childhood team of consultants today.
Caring for and working with children can be a reality.
The National Academy of Early Childhood, as part of Pragmatic Training Pty Ltd, is a Registered Training Organisation which delivers Accredited Nationally Recognised Training & Non – Accredited Training, workshops & short courses.
* Please note that minimum and maximum class numbers apply for each course. Class times may vary for operational reasons. Enrolments must be received a minimum of 1 week prior to the commencement of the course.
^Length of the course will increase if interrupted by Public Holidays and School Holidays scheduled by Pragmatic Training.